Friday, August 11, 2017

FALLIN' IN LOVE by Hamilton, Joe Frank and Reynolds

from the album FALLIN' IN LOVE
year: 1975
Record label: Playboy Records
Genre: Soft Rock, West Coast
Written by: Ann Hamilton
Music by: Dan Hamilton

This was written by Danny Hamilton and his wife Ann. Ann Hamilton explained: "In the 1970s, as a youngster, I was privileged to have access to the recording industry. At that time, I was married to Dan Hamilton of Hamilton, Joe Frank, and Reynolds. Dan had a huge hit record 'Don't Pull Your Love,' when we met. By the time we married, Dan, Joe Frank, and Allan Dennison were working on a new album of original songs. As fate would have it, Dan had some difficulty coming up with lyrics for 3 songs on the album. I submitted my ideas for 'Fallin' In Love,' 'Winners & Losers,' and 'Love Is.' Danny loved the lyrics and I had my first hit record, 'Fallin' In Love.'"




album available at: https://www.discogs.com/Hamilton-Joe-Frank-Reynolds-Fallin-In-Love/release/2956617

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nils Gessinger - COZUMEL

from the album: JAM IT UP release date: 2004 Credits Artwork  –  Natascha Scheffel Bass  –  Achim Rafain  (tracks: 2),  Jür...